Apple iPhone Retina 6s Plus 64GB
- 8MP primary camera with true tone flash, auto focus, geo tagging, face detection burst mode and 1.2MP front facing camer
- 10.16 centimeters (4-inch) multi-touch retina capacitive touchscreen with 640 x 1136 pixels resolution
- iOS v10 operating system with 1.3GHz A7 dual core processor, 1GB RAM, 16GB internal memory and single SIM
- 1560mAH lithium-ion battery
- 1 year manufacturer warranty for device and 6 months manufacturer warranty for in-box accessories including batteries from the date of purchase
Easy Multi-tasking, Excellent Display and Improved Coverage 6S is power-driven by the’s proprietary A7 processor equipped with 64-bit architecture and backed by the M7 motion co-processor, making multitasking effortless. Operating on the iOS 7 platform, this smartphone accentuates your browsing, gaming and multimedia experience. The 6S mobile phone has a 4-inch multi-touch UI with IPS retina display with a resolution of 1130 x 640 pixels that renders high-quality photos, videos and movies. The 6S Space grey Silver Gold is the first to have more LTE bands enabling ultra-fast LTE wireless coverage. Enriching Browsing and Sharing Experience When it comes to surfing on the net and sharing multimedia files, then 6S with Retina display stands out. It features a host of connectivity options including UMTS, DC-HSDPA, HSPA+, 3G, EDGE, GSM and Wi-Fi allowing you to send emails, download applications and documents, and transfer content at lightning speeds. It supports 2G, 3G, and 4G networks so that you stay connected to your social life wherever you are. The Li-Ion battery gives a robust backup with up to 10 hours talk time and up to 250 hours standby time. Camera: 8MP iSight Camera with 1.2MP Face Time HD Camera Display: 4-inch multi-touch screen Display Resolution: 1136 x 640 pixels Operating System: iOS 7 Processor: A7-chip High Performance 64-bit Architecture and M7 Motion Co-processor Memory: 16GB Battery: Li-ion battery with 10 hours talk time (3G) and 250 hours standby time (2G)
1 Lithium ion batteries required.
|Wireless communication technologies||
There are no inquiries yet.